Monday, July 16, 2012

We won a contest!

Well, luck must be with our troop this year! First, Ava & Autumn get into the patch contest, then Ava wins, then we are chosen to be a troop at the MOA Girl Scout store during the Great Girl Gathering, and now, we won $100 voucher in the Early Bird Registration drawing! All I had to do for this one was to register at least one adult and 50% of our troop (I registered 7 out of 9 girls) for both girl scouts and the centennial day of service on October 13th!

We were selected as one of 12 in our region. River Valley's awarded 48 throughout the 4 regions (12 in each) and we were one of the lucky winners!

Our $100 voucher is good towards council sponsored girl program activities or council property rental. It's valid from Oct 1, 2012 - Sept 30, 2013. We need to use it all in one transaction, as no remaining balance will be given back to us.

I would personally LOVE to use it towards a one-night overnight somewhere either this fall or winter.

This was our lucky year for contests I guess! I'm glad I entered them!

2 comments: